Legend's Tones - Nokta / Makro Legend Forum - Detector Prospector

Your welcome. It has fully adjustable tone breaks, tone pitch and tone volume. It has 1 tones 2 tones 6 tones and 60 tones.

How is the Nokta Makro Legend for tot lots & gold?

Friendly ... I have also used the Legend with its 6" coil for gold prospecting in really iron mineralized dirt. ... The Legend is the only detector ...

TV Series on DVD

Old Hard to Find TV Series on DVD

Nokta Legend Lemon | Friendly Metal Detecting Forum

My legend failed in the first 30 minutes of its first water hunt. I found noktas email responses very slow and vague.

Nokta "Legend" Forum - Find's Treasure Forums

The newest metal detecting technology from Nokta/Makro.

The Legend's Tone sample. | Find's Treasure Forums

Nokta has posted a video on the Nokta Facebook page with a sample of the Legend's tones.

Legend Pro Packs - Detector Prospector

Nokta / Makro Legend Forum · All Activity · Home · Metal Detecting & Gold Prospecting Forums · Nokta / Makro Metal Detectors · Nokta / Makro ...

The Legend - Nokta Detectors

Enables you to detect smaller targets among trash by adjusting the speed of target response. 60 Target IDs & Harmonic Tones Accurate Target IDs and harmonic ...

NOKTA LEGEND BEACH SETTINGS - YouTube

Ignite Your Beach Hunting Game with these Nokta Legend's Beach Settings ... Nokta ...

Dilek explains future new coil offerings, etc for Legend detector.

watched the video on Facebook and it sounds like Nokta/macro will be coming out with with two-3 more updates real soon also sounds like 2-3 ...

Need a feed back. Which one - Equinox or Legend?.

I have only used an Equinox 800 so can't really comment. However, plenty of people have used both and done comparisons. If you look on Detector ...